Our SFB aims to create an International Centre of Excellence in QMC Methods. A central item to meet this ambitous goal is the organisation of International Conferences.
- Aicke Hinrichs, Peter Kritzer and Friedrich Pillichshammer are the main organizers of the 15th International Conference on Monte Carlo and Quasi-Monte Carlo Methods in Scientific Computing (MCQMC 2022) that will take place in Linz, July 17-22, 2022. For more information see: https://www.ricam.oeaw.ac.at/events/conferences/mcqmc2022/
- Peter Kritzer, Friedrich Pillichshammer and Arne Winterhof are the organizers of the 7th International Conference on Uniform Distribution Theory (UDT 2020) that will take place in Linz, February, 2021.
- Prof. Peter Grabner und Prof. Friedrich Pillichshammer are co-organizers of the ESI Program On Tractability of High Dimensional Problems & Discrepancy that took place in Vienna, 11.09 - 13.10.2017
- The 10th IMACS Seminar on Monte Carlo Methods, Linz, 6-10 July 2015 is organised within the SFB
- Prof. Grabner is Co-Organizer of the ESI Programme on "Minimal Energy Point Sets, Lattices, and Designs", September 22-November 29, 2014.
- The first international conference organized within the SFB in cooperation with the RICAM is the Workshop on Occasion of Harald Niederreiter's 70th Birthday: Application of Algebra and Number Theory, Ricam, Linz, 23-27.06.2014.