Quasi-Monte Carlo Methods: Theory and Applications
FWF Special Research Program (SFB)
Mini-Symposium on Analytic Number Theory and Applications
Linz, Monday April 1st , 2019
Organizer: Sumaia Saad Eddin
We are happy to announce the Mini-Symposium on Analytic Number Theory and Applications which will take place at Johannes Kepler University Linz on April 1st, 2019.
Schedule and Abstracts:
Titles and Abstracts (PDF)
- Christoph Aistleitner (TU Graz, Austria)
- Kevin Destagnol (IST Vienna, Austria)
- Kohji Matsumoto (Nagoya University, Japan)
- Laszlo Merai (RICAM, Austria)
- Marc Munsch (TU Graz, Austria)
- Thanasis Sourmelidis (Würzburg University, Germany)
- Jörn Steuding (Würzburg University, Germany)
- Robert Tichy ( TU Graz, Austria)
- Arne Winterhof (RICAM, Austria)
- Volker Ziegler (Salzburg University, Austria)
There is no registration fee. The deadline for the registration is March 15 by writing to email@example.com
Mini-Symposium location: The mini-Symposium will take place in Science Park 2 (SP2), 4th floor, Room: 416-2, at Johannes Kepler University, Altenbergerstraße 69, 4040 Linz, Austria.
From Linz Hauptbahnhof (main train station), take tram number 1 or 2 in direction “Universität” . The conference venue is a short walk from the final stop of the tram (3 min walking).
Invited Speakers: Our secretary will reserve a room for you at the Sommerhaus Hotel very close to the JKU Linz.
Participants: The participants are kindly asked to book an accommodation on their own. Please have a look at the following hotels in Linz
• Sommerhaus Hotel
• Harry's Home Linz
• Arcotel Nike
• Hotel Wolfinger
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Sumaia Saad Eddin: firstname.lastname@example.org
The mini-symposium poster can be found here.